Servoy is pleased to announce that the Pre- and Post- Conference sessions have been finalized. Take advantage of the opportunity to get Servoy in-person training from the people who do it every day. You can’t beat the price — only $299 USD for each class.
Here is the finalized list of training classes:
- PRE-Conference Sessions:
– Servoy 101: Getting started with Servoy
– Servoy 202: Team Development, Deployment & Servoy Application Server management
– Writing plugins & beans for Servoy
- POST-Conference Sessions:
– Servoy 201: Building a complete SaaS solution in 1 day
– Servoy & Business Intelligence
– All about Servoy Next – Code Name Kamili
Read more details and register for the Pre- and Post- ServoyWorld sessions.
Take advantage of the opportunity to get Servoy In-Person Training from the people who do it every day. On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, May 19-20-21, Servoy USA will be hosting a series of training sessions in Thousand Oaks, California.
Each Servoy Training class costs $499 USD, but we are offering an Early Bird Special of $1,699 USD through April 23 (a savings of $796.00!):
* If you are a novice to Servoy, you will want to attend Servoy 101 on Wednesday May 19th and Thursday May 20th. If you order the Early Bird Special — $1,699 before April 23rd — we’ll give you one extra session for free (you can pick either the bonus class on Thursday evening or any class being held on Friday).
* If you are experienced with Servoy, we have 6 classes and a bonus class to choose from on Thursday, May 20th, and Friday, May 21st. On Friday, there are classes running parallel, so you can only take 2 half-day classes.
To sign-up is easy:
* Choose the classes you wish to attend.
* Send an email to Carla Benassi at [email protected] with a list of your classes.
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
Take advantage of the opportunity to get Servoy In-Person Training from the people who do it every day. On Wednesday and Thursday, October 7th and 8th, Servoy USA will be hosting a series of mini-trainings in Thousand Oaks, California — 10 different sessions that you can choose to sign up for. Each Servoy Training class costs $499 USD.
Until August 31, Servoy is offering an Early Bird Special: Sign up to attend any 5 sessions for only $1699 USD (a savings of 796.00!).
- Choose the classes you wish to attend here.
Be sure to note that some sessions will be run concurrently.
- Register for the number of classes you will be attending here.
- Send an email to Carla Benassi at [email protected] with a list of your classes.
The Support Group is organizing an in-person 4-day training in 3 US cities: Boston, San Francisco, and New York. The Servoy Essentials Training class will jump-start your Servoy development. The hardest part of any new technology is understanding how the technology “thinks.” The training course teaches not just the core Servoy functions, but also covers the architecture of the Servoy development and deployment environment. This comprehensive approach will enable students to develop highly attractive and functional systems. With instruction from an experienced database developer; and lots of hands-on student exercises, you’ll gain practical knowledge and experience with Servoy that you can put to use immediately. For additional details, pricing and registration, click here.
This 6-hour course will give you a general overview of the latest version of Servoy 4.X. If you are already familiar with Servoy version 3.X, this class will familiarize you on the latest 4.0 features and power — including special time-saving techniques and power user features that the Eclipse IDE brings to Servoy development. This fully interactive web course will be taught by Servoy pros David Workman and Troy Elliott from Data Mosaic. For more information and to sign-up, click here.
Are you new to Servoy; trying to learn more about how to design forms and write Servoy methods; or evaluating Servoy as the application platform for your company? This 6-hour course is for you! Servoy 101 includes all of the essentials you need to get up and running with Servoy 4.0 quickly! This fully interactive web course will be taught by Servoy pros David Workman and Troy Elliott from Data Mosaic. For more information and to sign up, click here.