Batch processors are great for automating repetitive tasks like emailing todo lists, producing periodic reports, invoicing, etc.
With Servoy, batch processors are easy to set up by following these steps:
- Create a solution with a startup method that creates the timers (cronjobs).
- Activate the solution on the Servoy server.
- Sit back and watch your methods being triggered by your timers.
In this one-hour Special Servoy Webinar, hosted by Jason Meunier, Servoy Senior Tech Engineer, you will learn:
- How to run a Servoy batch processor on the Servoy Server.
- How to use the scheduler plugin to create cronjobs.
- How to trigger methods with cronjobs.
- How to build a GUI (graphic user interface) for users to maintain and monitor their cronjobs/methods.
To register for the Servoy Special webinar, click here.