This insightful presentation will provide four separate, real case studies detailing how SaaS companies met challenges in the areas of:
- Moving to SaaS – How to manage the process
- Analyzing the costs and risks of transitioning
- Determining whether your UI is a good fit for SaaS
- The changing demographics you need to face when you move to SaaS
Register now for this fast paced webinar covering real life company challenges “Four degrees of separation from SaaS”
Some of the highlights from real case studies include:
- How do you manage the process of transitioning to SaaS without driving your company’s collective brain insane? How one company did?
- If you decided to build your new system from scratch, you’re the main technology provider. Are you up to the task? If you outsource you are no longer totally in control. Where are the main risks?
- Facing the fact that you’re wrong when you think your UI is a thing of beauty and a great fit to SaaS. How did one of your peers deal with this ugly reality?
- Study the experience of the on premise firm that built a SaaS version of their product, almost by accident brought it to market, and signed up a thousand new customers in 90 days? Can you do better?
Sign up early for “Four degrees of separation from SaaS” April 17, 1:00PM ET.