For this webinar, Servoy has invited Centigrade to present on the topic of user interface architectures. Centigrade specializes in conceptualizing, designing and developing user interfaces for an optimal user experience. In this webinar, the following items will be covered:
– The impact of a well-designed user interface
– Intuitive, sexy and clean: attributes that make up a great UI
– Good and bad practice regarding screen design and icon design
– Revamping the Look and Feel: a practical approach
Centigrade supports customers with designing user interfaces for several different platforms including Servoy Smart Client and Servoy Web Client.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Join us in this informative webinar moderated by Jan Aleman, Servoy CEO.
Register now for this webinar.
Jan Aleman, Servoy CEO, will be a featured speaker at the 13th annual TMA User Conference.
The TMA 2010 User Conference, being held in Tulsa, Oklahoma, features a broad range of activities designed to sharpen skills and provide the opportunity to work effectively with the TMA and WebTMA products. The Conference offers breakout sessions, hands-on workshops, and roundtable discussions while you network with professional peers in your industry. The conference has proven to be among the best investments for increasing the usability of the TMA applications in your real-life work environment.
Jan will be presenting a session titled “JasperServer and Cloud Computing: What are they and how can they be used?”
This session is technical in nature. The visual report design tool for TMA Version 9 will be iReport, based on the JasperReports engine, and part of the Jaspersoft Business Intelligence product suite. JasperServer is a high-performance report server that can be deployed as either a standalone application or integrated with other applications. Jan will talk about JasperServer and the role it can serve in your IT environment. Jan is also a distinguished global thought leader on Cloud Computing, and will speak on this revolutionary topic coming to the forefront of technology.
Check out the conference agenda and registration.
Servoy was a Gold sponsor and Mentor at the Birmingham Launch48 event held from March 26th to the 28th — alongside Paypal, Dennis Publishing and Entrepreneurs for the Future. The Birmingham Science Park hosted this event and a previous one was held at the Google UK offices in London.
The aim of Launch48 is to bring together participants from different backgrounds and levels of experience in the web industry to think/plan/develop and launch one or multiple web apps in one weekend. That’s right, in 48 hours! It’s a frantic, energy fueled, entrepreneurial event designed to engage all participants while offering the opportunity to learn and meet new people.
Click here to find out more about the event.
Take advantage of the opportunity to get Servoy In-Person Training from the people who do it every day. On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, May 19-20-21, Servoy USA will be hosting a series of training sessions in Thousand Oaks, California.
Each Servoy Training class costs $499 USD, but we are offering an Early Bird Special of $1,699 USD through April 23 (a savings of $796.00!):
* If you are a novice to Servoy, you will want to attend Servoy 101 on Wednesday May 19th and Thursday May 20th. If you order the Early Bird Special — $1,699 before April 23rd — we’ll give you one extra session for free (you can pick either the bonus class on Thursday evening or any class being held on Friday).
* If you are experienced with Servoy, we have 6 classes and a bonus class to choose from on Thursday, May 20th, and Friday, May 21st. On Friday, there are classes running parallel, so you can only take 2 half-day classes.
To sign-up is easy:
* Choose the classes you wish to attend.
* Send an email to Carla Benassi at [email protected] with a list of your classes.
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!