Jumpstart your Servoy development by attending this 2-day ‘Servoy Getting Started Course’. There are two locations you can choose from (Erfurt, Germany and St. Gallen, Switzerland). Both events will be in German.
Here are the topics that will be covered:
- Servoy and its architecture and concepts
- What is Eclipse, how to use it and how to extend it with extra features
- Working with Servoy and databases
- How data-binding works, how to handle related data and how to make your life easier with automatic calculations and aggregations
- How to design forms and how to customize its properties
- All different levels of Servoy functions, beans and plugins
- How to write methods to control navigation and business logic and all levels on which they can be used
- How security works and in which different ways it can be implemented
- How to deploy Servoy solutions
To make this course even more “hands-on”, you will start your own solution from scratch and build it up step-by-step under the trainer’s guidance. At the end of the training, you will have your own working solution which can be used as a great reference for future projects.